Saturday, November 29, 2008
Let us rejoice
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Chris's extended fam. We are so grateful to be around so much family and loved ones, all of which are amazing cooks! I love this time of year, and now that Thanksgiving is officially over...I am finally allowed to listen to CHRISTMAS Music! I put some of my fave Christmas tunes on the right ---> for your listening pleasure. Anyone have any favorite Christmas songs I should add to the list?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Frosty the snowman by Harry Connick Jr. is one of my favorites. Pretty much any of his songs are good. I am glad Thanksgiving was wonderful for you all and that you can now officially listen to Christmas music!
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! If Chris needs a place to stay, picked up from the airport, transportation...etc...We'd be happy to help while he's out here in Columbus!
I think it is mandatory that if you live in Utah, you MUST include Donny Osmond's "Mary Did You Know." I think that's a law. With severe penalties for violators. Like mandatory listening to Donny and Marie Christmas songs 24/7.
It was so fun to see you at Thanksgiving! I can't believe Christmas is almost here! Faith has a new Christmas CD that's super good - no surprise! I've been listening to it over and over again. :)
Post a Comment