Sunday, November 9, 2008

Evidence.

Karlee, this is mainly for you ;). My friend Becca put out a quite hilarious post the other day, and anyone that doesn't believe I had a chubby phase should go to her blog. And no, that wasn't my chubbyness peak (thankfully we have hidden such documentation). If you don't want to be scared, or forever see me as grotesque, don't go to the link. haha. Good times.

4 comments:

Sara Newton said...

Didn't we all have an awkward phase though? Mine lasted from about 12 till 21ish. Maybe even longer...Good thing Michael doesn't have much documentation of those years because he never would have married me otherwise...You're awesome!

karlee said...

oh sheesh you funny girl! that is NOTHIN! I must admit I do love the braces. I don't see fat though.. maybe baby fat. But we all had that!

Lauren Davison said...

Oh, I love them! I still avoid looking at pictures from my awkward stage... They make me cringe! But it is so wonderful to know that we all had to suffer through it! :)

Mark and Tammy said...

I loved Becca's blog it made me smile to look at you 2 cute girls "back in the day" I love seeing how grown up you guys are and also how you have remained best chums. You guys ROCK. PS THe pictures were darling