Sunday, June 1, 2008

Picture Tag

My friend did a really cool picture tag on her blog, and I've been tagged by various people and decided to finally do one...so here goes.
My home town: Hood River, OR
My goal for the next year: More reading
My favorite place: the BeachMy favorite food: Chocolate & Watermelon (but not together..ew)The city I live in: Ptown, USAThe city I want to live in: Seattle

My favorite color: Turquois

Favorite show: Lost

Places I want to visit:

Amalfi coast, Italy

Krabi, Thailand

Edinburgh, Scotland

How old I'll be on my next birthday: (Also one of my fave TV shows)

For anyone who actually reads this, consider yourself tagged!

5 comments:

Katie Rod said...

awesome pics...did you take all those yourself? haha! just kidding. Anyway, I love Lost, too. Tom and I got addicted to it when we lived in the Brown apartments. We still can't get enough.

Tim and Johanna said...

What a fun idea - picture tag! I love it!

Kate said...

I read your blog, but you need more posts if you going for world domination!

Amy said...

Ooh, I didn't know you wanted to live in Seattle! I decided I would like it there after watching Grey's Anatomy. :) Such a fun post--so glad you did it!

Sara Newton said...

pretty sure you have started a little fad. It seems that a lot of my friends are now into the picture tag thing...go you!!