
Yesterday on one of our jaunts on the moto, I decided to be clumsy once again. I hoped off the moto and basically smushed my leg up against the exhaust pipe. This is the result:
A nice big BURN hole in my leg. Well, burn circle I guess. I guess that is what I get for wearing shorts on a motorcycle.. Last night I was able to sleep only through the tactic of massive aloe vera and a rickshawed icepack tied around my leg. This only makes me more scared of future injuries on the gas milage wonder. hmm. Hopefully this will be our first and last mishap ..
And incase you wanted a close up of the nastilicious wound site, here ya go. Just in case you wanted to be even more grossed out.
7 comments:
Yikes, that stinks! I'm so sorry! That has to be so painful! good luck healing it!
Owwwwie!
Ow! Yuck! Hope you feel better soon.
YOWSAS!
That looks so painful! I hope it heals soon! P.S. This is one of the reasons I'm so scared of motorcycles!
Oh no! Hahaha. I love wound posts, as I'm sure you now know. :) But anyhoo! I'm so sorry for your leg. I HATE BURNS. I want to see it today, though, so be aware.
Amy, stay off those motorbike thingys.
Ask your mom to tell you about the time your great-grandmother aka Gramma Blan burned her leg riding the mini-bike in good old Cactus Flat.
Gma Hicks
Post a Comment