Oh blog. I'm sorry I neglect you.
For Valentines Eve (today!) we decided to celebrate our love by doing something reckless. Snow mobiling. Turns out it is very, very fun. This is the first year I've tried it, and our first experience didn't go quite as planned (snowmobile tipped on us, spraining my ankle..lots of screaming...more horrific than hoped for). However, I mustered up the bravery to give it another shot.
For Valentines Eve (today!) we decided to celebrate our love by doing something reckless. Snow mobiling. Turns out it is very, very fun. This is the first year I've tried it, and our first experience didn't go quite as planned (snowmobile tipped on us, spraining my ankle..lots of screaming...more horrific than hoped for). However, I mustered up the bravery to give it another shot.
We also went to Biaggi's in SLC..truly to die for. (especially the chicken cannelloni...or the stromboli. . mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm).
Life in two cities is getting pretty crazy. We like to say we sleep in Salt Lake, but we live in Provo. I commute to Provo daily (@ aprx 4:40am), return to SL to sleep...usually come to Provo on either Friday or Saturday, and usually on Sundays. If only we had chosen to live in Lehi. Sweet, sweet Lehi. Or just stayed where we were and had Chris-ah (his adoring nickname) commute since it would only be Mon through Fri at a reasonable hour (meaning: sometime significantly after 4:40am). So if anyone knows of a job opening up in SL, send the info my way. Just putting that out there. The endless hunt.
Despite living in two cities, life is so great. I hope you all have a loving Valentines day, whether you have a special someone or not. or that you at least share an awesome valentine. like these..






3 comments:
i hope you find a job up there soon. seriously, that is a killer commute and to make it that much... that's just crazy!
hahaha...you are so brave!! I do love jet-skiing though, so maybe snowmobiles and jet skiing are similar?? I'll have to try it sometime. And those cupcakes look absolutely fabulous. I hope they were good!
Some stuff on the UNA job board looked interesting...www.utahnonprofits.org
But, you have probably already looked there.
Keep on keepin' on!
Post a Comment