Friday, November 28, 2008

Why we don't shop at Wal*Mart

'Cause people get killed. Yup. Today on the holy black Friday, a worker was killed in Long Island, NY as crazed shoppers trampled him to death on their way to shoppers haven. I sure hope their cheap crap was worth it.

This article pretty much states how I feel about it. Good thing Wal*Mart would rather have a photo op where hundreds of people are shown crammed outside of their doors rather than creating some sort of order/line for the craze.

Also a testiment to why I don't do black Friday. The madness I tell ya.

6 comments:

ng2000 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Rod said...

I couldn't believe that story when I saw it at the bank today. Absolutely insane. I hope their cheap crap was worth it, too.

MoneyBonanza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy Jane said...

Random spam comments. I guess that's what happens when you blog about Wal*Mart, yet another reason to not shop there!

Carolyn said...

Wow! That's crazy! I did go shopping on Black Friday, but apparently people aren't as crazy about shopping here in Ohio, because I hardly waited in any lines at the outlet mall! It was great!

Anonymous said...

What a sad, sad story. It's hard to believe some people would rather save a buck than save a person literally dying at their feet.