It's Amy's birthday. I thought I'd write a post about her. If you've had the chance to get to know Amy, you know that she is simply the best. She's very fun to be around and has a great sense of humor. I'm so lucky to have her as a wife. She's my best friend. So, I thought I'd share some things about Amy in pictures, if she doesn't mind . . .Amy loves to travel and have adventures. If you've kept up with our blog, you've probably noticed.

Snorkeling in Cancun
Delicate Arch
Chichen Itza

Amy is the joy of my life. She has made my life a lot easier. She has been really supportive in my educational endevours. When I get discouraged or frustrated, she cheers me up and keeps me going. She is very patient and understanding. I'm lucky to have such a supportive wife and I'm sure all her friends would agree that they are lucky to have her as a friend. Happy birthday, Amy!
Delicate Arch
Chichen ItzaAmy loves kids (and kids love her. She's going to be a great mom)
Amy loves freedom

and Halloween (all holidays for that matter - especially the 4th of July and Christmas)

and bears

and I can't keep her away from teepees
and she won't shy away from making a silly face with Becca

Amy loves freedom

and Halloween (all holidays for that matter - especially the 4th of July and Christmas)

and bears

and I can't keep her away from teepees

and she won't shy away from making a silly face with Becca

Amy is the joy of my life. She has made my life a lot easier. She has been really supportive in my educational endevours. When I get discouraged or frustrated, she cheers me up and keeps me going. She is very patient and understanding. I'm lucky to have such a supportive wife and I'm sure all her friends would agree that they are lucky to have her as a friend. Happy birthday, Amy!



9 comments:
True true! Happy Birthday Amy! (can you believe you're 24??? weird, almost a quarter century!) I hope you have a fabulous day!
Amy IS the best! I love all the pictures! Happy Birthday, Amy!
I definitely agree! Happy Birthday, Amy! Cute pictures.
Feliz cumpleanos!
And, I am lucky to have Amy as a daughter!!!
Can't wait to celebrate with you on Sunday.
Happy Birthday Amy!! I hope you had a great day!!
Happy happy birthday Amy dear---You celebrate the same birthday as my third child Rylan-had I know I would have named her after you (haha). I loved al the picutres and your husband is so sweet for putting those on there. I need to travel with you sometime-you are my kind of girl. I love traveling and seeing the world in all it's glory. I think life is too short and it makes me sad that we cant see all the wonderful things in every state and every country. Anyhow hope your birthday was the best
amy! i hope your b-day was fabulous!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY! :)
Post a Comment