Friday, September 12, 2008

Gary Indiana..

(Well, Indianapolis, not Gary. Its just fun to say.)
Chris got his FIRST med school interview! Woo woooo. Its set for Oct. 8th. He'll be flying out on October 7th and will be in interviews all day on the 8th and 9th. I'm so proud of him! I told a friend that he was going to interview in Indianapolis, and he said he'd been there and that it was ugly.. Probably true, but hey, we take what we can get! Being a person that loves to be surrounded by green, I'm hoping some 'prettier' options are soon to come! 

6 comments:

Sara Newton said...

Yay Chris! Tell him we're proud of him, getting into post graduate schools is so hard! I hope you go somewhere greener too...or even Utah, because now that I broke my hip we might just stay here.

Sarah said...

yay congrats chris!

Tim and Johanna said...

Congratulations, Chris! Good luck with the interviews!

Donna said...

We are going to be fasting and praying for the U of U - for very selfish reasons of course: we get to live near Chris Welsh. A true honor.

Unknown said...

Hey good thing its not in Gary, the one time I was there a drive by shooting happened one street away from me!

Kate said...

Keep holding out for California. Sweet, sweet California.