Monday, September 8, 2008

End of an era...

We are getting rid of the bmerama. In hopes of getting a more economically friendly car (the bmer gets 18miles per gallon on a good day, and she is too expensive to fix) we have decided our journeys with the red wonder are over. Its bittersweet really.
I have had the car since before I was married (all those long 2plus years ago) and have really taken a liking to the old gal. She has been good to me, and she will be greatly missed. Next up: mazda 3..or 6... If we can find one cheap enough.

8 comments:

Johanna said...

Oh my gosh I'm so sad! We're not going to be twins anymore. :( Are you selling it to someone you know?

Katie Rod said...

awww...It's always a sad day to part with a good friend. But, gotta love those Mazdas! That's what Tom and I are getting the next time around.

Amy Jane said...

Ya we are super sad. Luckily.....my Dad is taking it over..so it'll still be in the fam. Thats probably the only reason I am able to part with it. I'll be honest.

elise and jeff said...

I'm sorry! I remember that little bump with the red wonder :) hehe! Corollas get 35-40 miles per gallon...just an idea!

Lauren Davison said...

HOORAY FOR MAZDAS! We have a Protege and we adore it. :)

Amy said...

That's sad! Every time I see a car like that I think about you. You'll love the Mazda though. Our Echo gets 45 mpg and we love it! You're moving up in the world--firing people and buying nice cars. :) haha...Firing someone would have been nearly impossible for me to do too. You're awesome.

ryan g said...

katie LOVES her mazda3. its been a good little car. I myself am a european car person. i don't think you could pry my VW from my cold stiff fingers :P

Kate said...

The real question is where is our cut of the sweet, sweet dough from the sale of the white beamer?? Eh?? Eh?? Technically my car. Injusticia!