Good news... Chris finally has a break from school! No more homework at nights! Well..at least until summer term starts on June 23. To celebrate, we decided to run a 5k that Chris's brother Steve helped head up in Salt Lake. And no, we were definitely not prepared for the run, but we did it anyway. No harm in trying, you know? We will definitely be more prepared for it next year. The 5k was part of a triathalon for the 4th Street Clinic in Salt Lake which was established to help alleviate medical problems of the homeless.
Now that Chris and I BOTH don't have to study for the next little while, here is what we want to do this spring/summer..canoeing down Provo river, lots of reading for FUN (novel idea, I know), applying for schools/scoping out where we want to end up, witness a miss teskie, wakeboarding at willard bay, and oh yeah - we're going to Akumal (70ish miles south of Cancun) Mexico in 9 days. 
If you haven't already heard the saga, we were supposed to actually go to Cancun last August....but then Hurricane Dean decided to change our plans. (I will forever hate the name Dean, as if I didn't already). So, we tried to reschedule for December, but alas that is apparently high season and far too expensive...so we settled with May. Needless to say, we have been planning this Kelly (Amy's family) family vacation for over a year. And it is finally almost here! :()



6 comments:
Yay for Chris!!!
This is mom here with Anne and Lily.
Chris - you deserve a break - I don't know anyone who works herder than you.
Can't wait for Cancun!!!!
Momalicious Kelly
Hey there Amy!! I'm so glad you found our blog! I'll definitely be adding you to our list of bloggers. Mine is kind of nonexistant for the time being. So sorry if you don't see a lot from me in the blogging world, but maybe I'll get back into it again. Anyway, you guys look great. And I am exceptionally jealous of your upcoming trip to Cancun. What a fun vacation? Could I please hide in your suitcase and come along?! Have a good time and I can't wait to see the pictures!
way to go guys!!! makes me wish i could have been there to join in. living vicariously is fine for now. :)
Enjoy your vacation! The miss teskie thing looks scary, don't get burned!
I wish tat I could do a 5k right now! But I have to settle for walking around the neighborhood for the next couple weeks. Yay for Cancun and yay for no homework and reading for fun! I'm way excited for you both to have a little break!
Good for you for running! That's awesome! Have a great trip and take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment