
Thats right. Chris got a motorcycle. We got it on Thursday, and he has already put 95 miles on it. Its funny because he will use any excuse to run errands now, quite amazing. And for anyone who asks if he has a motorcycle helmet: he now has one. Before he was using his ski helmet..which may or may not have saved him in the event of a crash..but all is well now. Next up: Chris's attempt at stunt work...first he will try to beat Evel Kinevel's 16 bus jump. We'll see how that goes. Once I muster up some courage, I am going to try to learn to ride it as well...then we can be a biker couple.. oh the hilarity.



12 comments:
That would be amazing if you were to become a biker couple! I think I would laugh because I can't really imagine you being a biker couple...and yet it could happen... You know, my dad knew Evil Kinevil...he was friends with his son...that's my claim to fame! Thanks for coming yesterday! We need to get together more often!
You could always join the Temple Riders bike club. They are a bunch of seniors who ride their Harleys around to different temples. Nice.
Ha! No way! How fun is that! Kirby keeps threatening to get one. I'm going to have to keep him from talking to chris. ever. oh wait... haha.
Oh man, Jeff will be so jealous. And when you learn how to ride it, you guys should both totally get the leather fringed biker outfits. You'll look so cool.
You are a brave wife, Amy. I would never let James get a motorcycle, as manly as they are. I'm just a wimp. But you guys would look so cool riding side by side. You could even get walkie talkies to talk while you ride. :)
I didn't know you had a blog or a motorcycle...congratulations!!
Oh man, that would be so nerve racking for me. But, congrats! Its good to see you in the blogging world!!
The funniest thing of all is that the word "Rebel" is written on the bike! Hard to think of Chris Welsh as a "rebel," I must say!!!
Life is hard. Probably the world's most perfect granddaughter is now a biker woman. Oh, the weary world.
Gma Hicks
Way to go Chris!!! You look cool. You'll have to go on motorcycle trips to Oregon and go camping on the way up. Devan is soooooo jealous. However, when I asked him who was in the picture he thought it was Matt. So you definitely need to come to set the record straight.
Way to go Bud! Looks like fun :) You'll have do drive it down to Vegas one of these days....
Tom keeps asking me if he can get one.
Post a Comment