Friday, April 18, 2008

Ahoy!!

HELLO! 
We have finally come out of obscurity....out of the stone age..and into bloggingdom! Here are some of the many reasons we decided to go ahead and make a blog: 

1 - I (amy) love to read other people's blogs...and thought maybe someone in this vast global network would like to read some of my random rantings.
2 - To keep in touch with friends, family, acquaintances, and a sister of my brother's divorce friend's cousin in law twice removed.
3 - To benefit society (okay, maybe not, but hey).

So feel free to leave us comments, the more the merrier! Let the blogging begin...

11 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

HOORAY! I'm so excited that you two (or you, Amy) have your own now! :) Blog on! and by the way, my blog's address changed, thanks to a huge messy mistake. davisongoons.blogspot.com is my personal one, and davisonphoto.blogspot.com is my new photography one! :)

Amy said...

Yahoo! I've been waiting for you to start your own. I LoVe this background. It's my fav. Can't wait to leave lots of comments!

Anonymous said...

Yay Chris and AMY!!!!

When is Chris done with finals?

Can we have a celebration par-tay?

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy Jane! Thanks for inviting us to blog with you!! We miss you and think of you guys often. You are going to Cancun? Too cool-have lots of fun!! Love you lots and lots!! Hugs to all and be good!!!! Love, Aunt Susie

Kari said...

Cool! Maybe together we can put the other Welshes to shame!

rachel b. said...

Oh yay! I love blogs!

jph3 said...

Sweet!

Melanie said...

Welcome to the addicting world of blogging! It's a blast!

Miriam said...

Welcome to Blogging. I have actually grown rather addicted to it these days. Thanks for checking out our blog!

Anne said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I promise I'll have more content on my own soon . . .

Anonymous said...

Good to see you two have your own blog! You are too precious!