Friday, October 23, 2009

Morph-i-zation

In case anyone wanted to see what our kids would look like. Well..let's hope not.

Chris has been working on an imaging project at the U and got to see what our mugs would look like mashed together. Here's the sequence . . . scroll on down.
I think I definitely have the dominant features. And I think we look more alike than I thought. hmm.

And just in case you were wondering what Chris, Me, Obama and Bush would look like if we shared one face. . .
Looks like mostly Chris and Obama to me. . hmm.

And lastly . . . Guess these 2 celeb matchups! (one is quite obvious...)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

lol!!! i especially like it when the little spikey hairs start sprouting out of your head.

Katie Rod said...

hum...I have to guess Michael Jackson and Tom Cruise. Quite a strange combination! Very cool morphing, though.

FabFrugalFood said...

I am looking forward to seeing the un-morphed real-life version of your kids!!!!

They will be gorgeoous!

No Pressure!

xoxoxox

Mom

Sheri E. said...

Definitely Michael Jackson, but I'm not sure about the other one. It's good to see a post from you. I'm glad that you haven't disappeared.

Chrizelle said...

That's amazing! I agree, they will be gorgeous! How much does Chris charge for his morphing skills. Because I want to pre-approve our children before Pete and I have children. It's all the rage nowadays, you know.

Amy Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Jane said...

And the answer is . .

Michael Jackson and Tom Cruise!!

Katie you're amazing!