Friday, August 14, 2009

SLC or Bust

We've been out of internet for a while...and we will be for a while (yay for posting at work ;).

After the townhouse fell through we scrambled to find a place, and we lucked out and found a good one. It is a one floor, three bedroom 2bath condo out in south Salt Lake.

For anyone curious - here are the picts (with someone else's furniture):
We move on Saturday (tomorrow..ah!) and feel quite bitter sweet about the whole ordeal. We are super excited to finally move to a place with a little more room (after being in a 1bedroom apt for three years). Yet we are really gonna miss our ward, and being so close to my family. So here's to change!

9 comments:

Sara Newton said...

So I'm really excited for you guys! A. it feels good to have your own house and B. it always feels fabulous to have more space! Hooray for being real grown ups!

Kristine Bunting said...

AMY!!! I LIVE IN THIS CONDO COMPLEX! We are going to be in the same ward!!! Crazy! You have to call me! -Kristine 801-703-8095

Kate said...

WOW! I like this one better than ye ol' 80s condo!!! It looks great!

You are going to be so FAR from family. ;) ;)

Looks like you've got plenty of room for us when I graduate and we are homeless.

CONGRATS!!!

Lauren Davison said...

That place looks fantastic! I'm so excited for you guys!

Tim and Johanna said...

That's so exciting! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

it looks so nice and clean! i love the color on the bedroom wall! i can't wait until we get a house and i can paint it:) (i was going to go into interior design...)

Carolyn said...

I'm so glad you were able to find something so quick! Plus, the place looks wonderful! Good luck with all of the changes!

Terrific Thomas' said...

It looks like a great space. Have fun with moving (if thats possible)!

Kersey said...

that looks great! I'm jealous. Can't wait to have a place where I can actually paint the walls!