Yeah! Congrats Amy and Chris!!! I feel like three years will never come...we are only at 1 1/2 years!
Congratulations! Three years! That's crazy! It has gone by so fast! I hope you guys have a great day today!
Congrats! Good for you!
Happy Anniversary! Are your gifts traditional (leather) or modern (glass)?
Happy Anniversary!!
You are the cutest couple ever!
You guys are so cute. Have fun!
I love all those pictures-I never got to see any of them. You make me proud dear-since I am your YW leader and all (ha ha) I love them-Happy Anniversary
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yeah! Congrats Amy and Chris!!! I feel like three years will never come...we are only at 1 1/2 years!
Congratulations! Three years! That's crazy! It has gone by so fast! I hope you guys have a great day today!
Congrats! Good for you!
Happy Anniversary! Are your gifts traditional (leather) or modern (glass)?
Happy Anniversary!!
You are the cutest couple ever!
You guys are so cute. Have fun!
I love all those pictures-I never got to see any of them. You make me proud dear-since I am your YW leader and all (ha ha) I love them-Happy Anniversary
Post a Comment