Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HI Trip

Upon returning from a red eye flight out of Honolulu, without being able to sleep through the night flight, I then drove 11ish hours from LA, and I am finally back in Provo! Whew. Yay for two days of no sleep. I definitely do not suggest an overnight flight. to anyone. going anywhere.

But the trip was amazing! I was able to visit my old stomping grounds at BYUH and be a tourist there with my family. Be prepared...lots of pictures ahead.

We got to go to Kualoa Ranch where they do a lot of filming.
Here is us with the Jurassic Park stump, and there are some cows on the field where Hurley made a golf course on LOST!
Yay for being LOST nerds!
We went on a really fun hike through a bamboo forest to Ginger Pools,
and we were the only ones there!
The Polynesian Cultural Center was my favorite day. We lucked out and
got to go to the Ohana Luau where I worked in 05.
Chris and I with one awesome Tongan.Chris and I, trapped on Easter Island.
Us at Ko'Olina where we stayed.
Waimea Falls
Me in front of where I stayed in 04 and 05!
And we even got to see my cousin Nick who was on a business trip there, who I haven't seen in at least eight or nine years! And it just so happened to be his birthday! Sunset at Waimea Bay. Aw.Coming up. . . another most embarassing moment story.

5 comments:

karlee said...

LOVE the last picture!

Melanie said...

What an amazing trip- and I love the pictures!

Amy said...

Oh man, I am so jealous. Great pictures-I'm so happy you got a great vacation together!

Kari said...

Love all the pics. So fun! So jealous you got to see the Lost golf course. If I went there I would have to live there.

Donna said...

Another great Kelly family vacation to add to the record books!

Thanks for the memories. And you ought to submit that last photo to some sort of contest - it is primo.