Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mighta been a mistake..

To get my bangs cut shorter. They were bugging me so much being in my eyes...so I had the choice to either pin them back every day....or cut them shorter. I might have made the wrong decision..
I've already gotten a comment saying I look like her (Watchmen). Not really what I was going for.

6 comments:

TD Quong said...

I would have to agree with that...but she's pretty, so that's good! You look so sad in your pic though. Cheer up honey, you are gorgeous!

Tom Rod said...

Naw, don't see any similarity :-)

Amy said...

I think they look great. Quite stylish actually. :) The good thing about hair is that if you don't like it, it always grows back.

Erin_C said...

i think they look really cute! very fashion forward;-)

Gisela-David said...

Aww, I saw you last night and thought you looked great. Don't pout! Frown upside down.

Donna said...

You would still be pretty even if you shaved off all your hair - of course, i am a little biased . . .