Chris and I just got back (on a rather turbulent flight might I add..) from visiting Oregon State in Corvallis and my hometown in Hood River, OR! Chris got accepted to Oregon State's Phd program, but turns out they don't really have the specific program Chris wants to do (no medical imaging focus) so looks like we have had to cut it out of the options (sad). I was secretly hoping to make it work, but we've gotta do what we've gotta do!
We even got to stay at Chris's sister Kari's house in Beaverton! Thanks Kari! We hung out and went to OMSI - the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
We got to play with lots of inventions and gadgets, so naturally its Chris's new favorite place! I even got to spend time with my highschool buds in Portland while Chris was touring OSU. How I miss them!
Us being soaked by the mist off Multnomah Falls . . .
The view of the gorge from Hood River. Could there be a prettier place?
Coming up this weekend: Penn State here we come!



8 comments:
Wow, how exciting! I went to OMSI a few times in my day (we used to live in the Portland area) and loved it as a kid. Good luck visiting Penn State!
It was so fun having you guys here! We all miss you already. Hope you both stay well and we'll see you again soon.
Hey, can I say I'm glad you cut OSU out? Maybe you'll go to Penn State and we'll be close by! Not that we know where we're going yet or anything, but if we go to the east coast, you have to go. end of story...I need friends out there!
I'm so stinking jealous! Did you visit the Ward? How are Corinne and Lauren and Jen doing????
Yes! The ward is soooooo different, but good! Kent and Lindsay met us there so we got to see their tinys! So cute! Eden looks exactly like Kent. I got to hang with Corinne all day Fri and Lauren that night, and Jen on Saturday, they're all awesome! Lauren has a steady bf named Chris, who seems cool..so that is exciting!
That is a gorgeous view! Good luck this weekend with your Penn State visit. Take lots of pictures!
Those pictures made me so homesick for Hood River
I've been to that waterfall before!! I think that makes us better friends. :)
Post a Comment