Do you think I'll be well enough to come? And can I still get tickets?
Maybe! I'm not sure if they still have tickets...you should check- pioneer theatre company ;)
saw your blog after a long time! Tyler and I are moving to state college this summer. Tyler is in a Phd program at penn state.
you'd better say hello after! ;)
Scottie and I decided to make our blog private, so if you could please email me, I will then email you back with an INVITE!!! Because we love when you look at our blog and know what we are up to.Love ya,Angieshortstuff17_2003@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do you think I'll be well enough to come? And can I still get tickets?
Maybe! I'm not sure if they still have tickets...you should check- pioneer theatre company ;)
saw your blog after a long time! Tyler and I are moving to state college this summer. Tyler is in a Phd program at penn state.
you'd better say hello after! ;)
Scottie and I decided to make our blog private, so if you could please email me, I will then email you back with an INVITE!!! Because we love when you look at our blog and know what we are up to.
Love ya,
Angie
shortstuff17_2003@hotmail.com
Post a Comment