We even got to spend vday with the stars in hollywood!
(I think that is Jimmy Stewart's handprints..)
But more importantly....we got to see a 2 hour old baby seal at La Jolla beach...so precious!

We packed in so much this weekend, I can hardly believe it looking back! We got to go to my sweet cousin Olivia's baptism, see family, spend time on the beach, go to the San Diego Zoo, hike, and make lots of milkshakes! If only the drive home wouldn't have been so incredibly foggy/snowy, the trip would have been perfect!



5 comments:
That looks like so much fun, we are planning a trip to San Diego for May and you are getting me so excited, thanks!!
How fun! That baby seal is so cute!! "Vday with the stars" -- I love it! :)
Thanks much to you both for braving the LA trafic to see Olivia's baptism! I know it really meant a lot to her to have so many people come.
Thanks for the visit! I hope you see why you SHOULD MOVE TO CALIFORNIA! (And, of course, it was back up to 72 degrees again today ;) )
what an adventure!! :)
hugss
Post a Comment