Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mmmmmmm...

I just saw this on a friend's blog, and checked it out....and its True! Free Bagels every Fri in March! I had to put it here too...Mainly because, we get Einstein Bagels every week for our staff meeting at work...but now they can be FREE! 

Einstein Bros Bagels: Free bagel Fridays (Salt Lake City area only)

Images

Einstein Bros. Bagel shops in the Salt Lake City area (including Bountiful, Draper, Layton, Logan, Midvale, Ogden, Orem, Park City, Provo, Salt Lake City, and Sandy) are giving away free bagels every Friday until March 27, 2009.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad this info will be of use to someone:) So lucky.

Kika VilaNova said...

Too bad I don't live in the SLC area. I LOVE einstein bagels!

Katie said...

I'm so there!

TD Quong said...

If ONLY I stayed up to date on blogs and could have gotten more free bagels all month instead of just this Friday! Thanks for the heads up!