Are you ready for my biannual blog post! I hope so. Someday. I'll be better.
At the end of July we took a trip to my home state, and stayed near Lincoln City, OR. It was magical.
To say the least.
We first stopped by the old Belmont house where I grew up in Hood River. We even barged in on the owners and got a personal tour.. so different.. so nostalgic.
Becca and Hankers came along with us. And since she won't post cute pictures of her adorable child, I will. That's what happens when you have a cute baby and you don't post.. bwaa haha.
We got to have lots of beach time, go Mo's every day {much to Becca's dismay} and witness Matt eating a family sized bowl of clam chowder each time, hang with Anne & Lily/the Morgies/and Kari's fam, purchased lottery tickets {no success, boo}, Tillamook cheese factory {yummmm}, the Oregon Coast Aquarium, Lincoln Outlets, and lots of card playing..
Yes.. my dad foraged a large channel to hand pick these beauties out of the water.
{Don't worry, we put them back}
The whole fam-damily. Nothing like a two hour hold that pose wait time for a good fire pict.
M&S, enjoying wedded bliss.

The ubber cute hat I made for Hank. We'll see if it'll still fit him come winter time.. *crossin my fingers*
And PS I've gotten pretty into crochet. Crochetting? Is that spelled right? My old pal Rachel over at Maybe Matilda has taught me a lot with her awesome patterns {available on etsy, yeehaw!}
Baby Blankie I made for my new niece Adelaide. That Steve and Amanda.. they sure do make cute kids. As evidenced below by the photo shoot sesh I had with her whilst babysitting. She even let me yoink out her binker a few times to snap some gems.
And I just went back to Hood River again this past weekend.. yay me! My friend Lauren from highschool got married. So fun.. all my old pals :)
And just one more for the road.
{a pretty typical shocked Hankers face}




















7 comments:
Hurrah for a blog post!
I hope you draw me for Christmas with those new mad skillz!
I. LOVE. THAT. BLANKET! Love the color... Love all the bumps. :) Sigh. Now I have to learn how to crochet!!! ;)
Yay for biannual blog posts! Looks like you've been having a grand old time. The teddy bear hat is precious, and great job on the blanket! The color is amazing--now I want to make it in purple.
Best trip ever! So glad you guys included Hank and I!
Your fam damily is ADORABLE!
That hat you made is so cute. Oh my goodness. I can't even stand it. I hope it fits this winter!
Hank's face in the last pic is priceless. :D
Btw, I nominated you for an award. Details here.
Post a Comment