I cut the hair.
From this -
(with my illegally cute nephew brode)
To this -Not quite as short as I've vowed to go, but a much greater effort than I've been able to do in the past!
Here's to not chickening out and going with a trim!
Huzzah!
{and our st. patty's was lovely, quite lovely,
as you can see from my outfit}





8 comments:
Lookin' good! I like it. It's nice to have a medium length so you can fix it nice or pull it back in a hurry!
Niiiiiice!
Hot hair!!
Also, you're always welcome to guest-blog on my blog if needed. ;) <--- That was supposed to be a wink but instead just looks like a creepy old man.
But seriously, let me know if you want the info for my place. I highly recommend you go there.
You are gorgeous, as always - even if you shaved your head!
And, man those Welsh babies are soooooooooooooo darling.
Cute!!
I love it!
I love it! It looks FABULOUS! :)
very very cute! :)
Post a Comment