Halloween and my and mysister'sbirthdays create an amazingly festive week in my family.
First, if you have not yet seen our amazing costumes, try and guess what we were for Halloween... Kate was genius enough to think of having a hat themed "Hatty Birthday" party. And I turned the ripe old age of a quarter century. Downhill slope to 30, here I come!
{got me some ofthesefor my bday present at theBijou Market.. definitely going back when they come around in January!}
WE LOVE YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES. It looks like Chris blue himself . . . blued himself . . . DANG IT it doesn't work when you're talking about someone else! And Chris really looks frighteningly close to the real deal.
YAY for November birthdays! And 25 isn't THAT old! ;) Your Halloween costumes were beyond amazing. I am still in deep appreciation. If I could put music with this comment, it would be Gob's theme song for when he performs. Because it was that incredible.
2 comments:
WE LOVE YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES. It looks like Chris blue himself . . . blued himself . . . DANG IT it doesn't work when you're talking about someone else! And Chris really looks frighteningly close to the real deal.
YAY for November birthdays! And 25 isn't THAT old! ;)
Your Halloween costumes were beyond amazing. I am still in deep appreciation. If I could put music with this comment, it would be Gob's theme song for when he performs. Because it was that incredible.
Post a Comment