Monday, April 20, 2009

Free at last

I wish you could hear me singing 'free at last' or Etta James's 'At Last'....it would have a much grander effect. Chris finished his last final today (scheduled at 7am might I add.. ugh) and is therefore OFFICIALLY done at BYU!

No more testing center nightmares, no more waking up at 4:30am to prepare for a 7am final..no more ridiculous parking tickets..no more mowing over efy kids illegally crossing the streets each summer... (did I say that outloud?)

So hopefully we'll be seeing less of this....

And more of this....


Congrats, Chris-a! And Yay for having a husband again!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Ha! I'd say those EFY-ers have it coming... highlight of my summer, actually.

Congrats, Chris!

Katie Rod said...

HOORAY! At least for a summer. :)

Sarah said...

yay!!!! i hear you. it is exciting!

Carolyn said...

Congrats! Have fun on your upcoming trip!

rachel b. said...

Yay! Congratulations! Enjoy it while it lasts :-(

Tim and Johanna said...

Congratulations, that's so exciting!!

Mrs. S said...

Congratulations! I love that first picture. It perfectly sums up any finals week!!!

Kristyn said...

congratuLATIONS!!! It's a very surreal feeling, isn't it? And then you realize there's grad school ahead. But still, one degree down!! And then off to the far away exotic locale of SLC. :) You guys will be so happy there. I seriously love that city. The houses have so much charm, the restaurants are fantastic, it just is awesome. Anyway, enjoy your time till school starts again!