Coronado Beach

Celebrating Kate's birthday by going out to seafood (though she and Neil are vegetarian) and gifting them with twinner fleece vests, oh the greatness.
One of my favorite picts from the trip. The bird hangout at La Jolla.

Kate the giraffe
La Jolla, braving the bitter water.
This last picture makes me want to stay in San Diego forever. Bitter cold Utah winter, here we come.



9 comments:
I'm so jealous right now. Even if the water was cold, it looks gorgeous there!
You guys are always traveling...I am so jealous. You guys go on the greatest vacations. We should hook up and go on one together. We need to get out and have more fun like you guys are. No wonder we haven't seen you guys in a while. Well, your blog looks great and it is so good to see how you are doing. Hopefully we will see you soon. Looks like you ahd a fun trip. You and your sister look a lot alike. (I hope it is your sister)
Beautiful pictures! What a fun trip!
Tina! Yes, we should go on a trip, or at least get together! And yes, that is my sister, haha :)
Ahhh...San Diego weather sounds so wonderful! I love the pictures you took of the birds and the beach. It looks like you guys had a great time!
OH such beautiful pictures, looks like you had so much fun. Oh I miss California, it's so wonderful...even with the freezing cold beaches.
You guys always get to go everywhere! Lucky ducks. That last pictures is AMAZING. Nice photography skills!
Did you guys drive or fly?
Post a Comment