Chris flew out for his first interview this week, and though he
will only be gone a total of three days, it seems like a lot! I feel widowish
already (kidding). Luckily I have my new found indulgence to
distract me from missing my other half:
Pushing Daisies
Oh ned, how I adore thee.
Oh ned, how I adore thee.How can you not love a show with: a girl named Chuck, her love affair with a guy named Ned -though the two aren't allowed to touch, Kristin Chenoweth of Wicked's original cast (and her non-reciprocal love for Ned, and the fact that they randomly make her character
sing just because she is an amazing singer),
beautiful cinematography & artistic rendering,
loads and loads of awesome quirkyness,
hilariously insane/creative plot twists,
and the narrative voice of the
Harry Potter audio books.
Amazing.
Truly.



5 comments:
Amen, sister! I love that we love all the same shows.
Good luck to Chris! We hope all goes well.
Love it! I finally DVRed it last night and it was awesome!
I've been meaning to get hooked on this one. I've heard from a lot of people that its really good. You just convinced me! Do they have DVD's of the first season?
Megan! Yes they do. Blockbuster has all of the first season, and I'm sure netflicks and other places. Definitely worth it :)
Post a Comment