
Above was my fave part of the movie. A big slam to the head...and very deserved! Besides the whole radar cell phone thing (if you haven't seen it yet, that part is weird) and Batman's ridiculous garbled voice, I think the movie is a must see- for Ledger alone. But if you are sensitive to knives (this is for you Jen) I think you should definitely be cautious. So overall, I feel that this somewhat dark epic has definitely taken a classic comic book and created more complex themes and character development that are definitely worth watching.



7 comments:
I totally agree--what was with Batman's voice? In the first one it wasn't that extreme.
The ending seemed kind of unfinished to me, actually. Chris and I were wondering if they cut some scenes out after heath ledger died?
But we definately loved it!
Yes, I think it is a must if you like movies that explore the evil psyche.
I understand evil better after watching joker.
"Some poeple just want to see the world burn." That Alfred is a genius!
I haven't seen it yet! I can't wait!
We're going to see it this weekend!! I'm so excited!
I saw it on Thurs at 12:01 am (I was one of the few who didn't have face paint or a bat suit on). Loved it. I think Mr. Ledger deserves an oscar nod.
THANK YOU!!!! For the last couple years I thought I was the only one who was bugged by Batman's voice! And considering what a HUGE Batman fan I am, everyone's really surprised to hear that I didn't love the first one as much as I should have - all due to his Batman voice.
SO GOOD! And yes... Batman's voice is a little ridiculous. But it's always bothered me. :) But I got over it pretty quick. Luckily he doesn't talk TOO much. Errr...
Post a Comment